We are always looking for qualified staff
If you have interest in improving health care and if you like consulting and creating, then you are the right person for us. We are looking forward to your application.
What do we expect from our employees?
We consider it our duty to mediate between stakeholders, and establish a balance of interests in conflict-ridden situations. It is our goal to make our clients’ concerns part of the (political) solution. The better we are at this, the more we can contribute to further developing health and care provision for the benefit of all involved parties.
- Passion for political decision-making processes and proceedings
- Interest in the sector and policy area public health and care
- Goal-oriented research- and information procurement
- Distinctive analytical and abstraction abilities, ability to reason
- Pleasure in discourse and argumentation development
- Highly developed networking capability
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Very good command of English
How do we train our consultants?
- Research and analytical training
- Argumentation and writing training
- Presentation training
- Negotiation training
- Executive training
We are looking forward to your unsolicited application!
We support your way from Junior to Senior Associate. At the same time, your success and development lies in your own hands. We are glad to help you with that.
- Junior Associate
- Senior Associate